Thursday, September 13, 2012

Look Three: Black-to-Black

Anyone that's seen my closet will tell you that I probably own too many black clothes and probably shoes as well. My best friend always tries to get me to buy bright summery colors but I always end up buying the black version of whatever garment I liked. Guilty. I should tell her Mr. Lagerfelds quote: "One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a little black dress" (or any black clothes for that matter).

P.S. this outfit I'm wearing is not a dress, it's a vest that I paired with a skirt, just an FYI.









This is just a random poster I found inside La Condesa restaurant. It's stripped, it's black and white it says Mexico...I liked so I took a picture.
By the way if you've never been to La Condesa, you should! It has what I like to call the "yum factor".


No comments:

Post a Comment