Thursday, October 4, 2012

Gallery D


I decided to do my next blog post on one of my favorite stores in Austin, Gallery D. It’s a combination of Austin’s relaxed attitude, New York’s edginess, and Paris’ effortless chic look that draws me into the store every time. The name Gallery D originated back when Emily lived in New York’s SOHO district in which each floor in her apartment was called a “Gallery.”
It’s been three years since Gallery D opened and owners Emily and Beth have not looked back since. Their dream store has flourished into a 2nd Street must shopping destination and there is no doubt these lovely ladies will continue to grow their business.

Hope you guys enjoy the clothes I picked out from their new and vintage collection along with some inspirational color palettes from nature :)

Starting off with this Barbie bubble gum Pink dress












Shop at http://www.shopgalleryd.com/
Like Gallery D on Facebook too!









No comments:

Post a Comment