Thursday, November 8, 2012

HEMLINE

Southern girl meets New York/Austin city chic at Hemline boutique. Step into the store and  you'll get a sudden flare of the south with its eye catching boots and colorful bulky necklaces. Take a closer look and you will find embellished fun and flirty detail from designers like DVF, French Connection, Ella Moss, Free People, Pearl Southern couture and Alice & Trixie, just to name a few. Whatever piece you choose there's no doubt people will look twice. 











I wasn't sure how pairing the sequin shirt with the snake skin pants would turn out, but once I tried them on I thought they were a great match. The pants were very comfortable btw, loved them!








I know I will put too many black dresses as I keep building my blog, but I could not leave this one behind. I was drawn by its sweet v-cut top and all the sudden switching into a  rocker-ish leather skirt.











Make sure to follow Hemline on:
FACEBOOK
Twitter address @Hemline_Austin
Instagram account @Hemline_Austin

Location
233 W. 2nd Street
Austin, TX 78701



11 comments:

  1. you look stunning! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!I love the top of the first look!Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You are so cute!
    The second look is very beautiful, I identify a lot with him!
    Kiss kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)
    WOW... I love the second look :)

    Kiss :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola, unos looks geniales. Lo que más me gustan son los collares, te quedan genial.

    www.forevertrendy.net

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mil gracias por checar mi blog Aranza!
      besos.

      Delete
  6. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    Adorbable outfits, love it

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete